Strong team of
developer (5+ YoE)
AUTOSAR development and verification
AUTOSAR MCAL development & testing for various MCUs
- AUTOSAR compliant: Conformity to product safety
- ISO 26262 compliant: Implementation of process safety verification
Develop various 16/32-bit MCU platform for MCAL driver and the following peripherals on PowerPC:
- Create comprehensive test specification
- Develop test module for MCAL API verification using LabVIEW
- Extensive test suites to confirm parameter range and error
- Analyze the migration from AUTOSAR 3.0 to 4.0
- Execute the complete test suites
- Create documents and checklists required to conform to ISO
26262 ASIL-B process
- 16/32-bit MCU, CANoe, Lauterbach, EB tresos Studio, Greenwills,
WindRiver, Code Warrior compiler, LabVIEW and interface card
Talent & stable workforce
build an excellent environment for talent to grow & retain (turnover rate <10%)
Strong team with 5+ average years of experience in embedded system.
Built up a machine that help scale up 100+ engineers in 6 months to deliver AUTOSAR services & solution to a Japan OEM.
SOME OTHER WORKS OF US
Want to know more about the projects we have completed?